How to become a WINGS associate:
To be a WINGSandHEROS Associate your business must be in the province of Ontario (Canada) and you must be referred by a WINGS Associate who knows you, and can recommend you as a person who appreciates the Pay it Forward & NetWeaving philosophy of our organization.
Our goal it to attract like minded, caring, ethical, professional entrepreneurs who value the benefit that comes back tenfold as you cultivate trusting solid relationships and are not just centered on “what’s in it for me.”
We do research our associates, so please understand that acceptance as a listed business is based on you and your business meeting the criteria of what we feel a wingsandheros associate must be.
Associate Memberships for one calendar year is $50.00
To apply for Associate Membership chick any of the “JOIN” buttons and fill out the form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A listing on this website for one calendar year
- An invitation to have your business listed in the Small Business Directory and Resource Guide (listings open in May and all submissions must be in by the end of October – the printed version is distributed in January and February each year)
- Discount on tickets to various products sold by our associates and events being hosted in association with WINGSandHEROS.
- Invitations to chapter meetings in your area (via Facebook or email).
- Invitation to seminars and workshops.
- Opportunity to share EDUCATIONAL information as a “MENTOR‘ of the month at meeting in your area.
Find us on Facebook and be kept in the loop! By requesting to join your local page you can get access to vendor opportunities, Ask a Mentor, MLM Business opportunities and much more.