How to become a WINGS member:
To be a WINGS and HEROS Member your business must be in the province of Ontario (Canada) and you must be referred by a WINGS Member who knows you, and can recommend you as a person who appreciates the Pay it Forward & NetWeaving philosophy of our organization.
Our goal it to attract like minded, caring, ethical, professional entrepreneurs who value the benefit that comes back tenfold as you cultivate trusting solid relationships and are not just centered on “what’s in it for me.”
We do research our members, so please understand that acceptance as a listed business is based on you and your business meeting the criteria of what we feel a Wings and Heros member must be.
Memberships for one calendar year is $50.00
To apply for a Membership click the “JOIN” button and fill out the form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A listing on this website for one calendar year
- An invitation to have your business listed in the Small Business Directory and Resource Guide (listings open in May and all submissions must be in by the end of October – the printed version is distributed in January and February each year)
- Discount on tickets to various products sold by our members and events being hosted in association with WINGS and HEROS.
- Invitations to chapter meetings in your area (via Facebook or email).
- Invitation to seminars and workshops.
- Opportunity to share EDUCATIONAL information as a “MENTOR‘ of the month at meeting in your area.
Find us on Facebook and be kept in the loop! By requesting to join your local group you can get access to vendor opportunities, Ask a Mentor, Business opportunities and much more.